Cheap flights to Athens (ATH)
Popular routes in Greece
Cheap flights to Athens (ATH)
Ticket prices to Athens (ATH) depend on the season, airport of departure, airline and the availability. Below you can see the best deals on flights to Athens (ATH), found by our visitors over the past 48 hours.
Introducing: Athens (ATH)
The international airport of Athens, Athens El. Venizelos Airport, began his operation in 2001 and serves annually more than 16 millions travelers. Athens El. Venizelos Airport is situated in the eastern suburbs of Athens and abstains 30 km from the centre of Athens. The surrounding regions are Markopoulos, Koropi, Spata and Loutsa. The airport El. Venizelos is being developed continuously and is able to host Airbus A380 since it allocates certification from European Aviation Safety Agency. The airport of Athens is considered the most important European gate to East as a lot of flights depart from there to eastern and south-eastern Asia (Beijing, Singapore, Bangkok).
The airline companies that collaborate with the international airport of Athens are Air One, Aegean Airlines, Aeroflot, Air France, Alitalia, Austrian Airlines, Air China, Air Malta, Brussels Airlines, British Airways, Bulgaria Air, Cyprus Airways, Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines, Easy Jet, Emirates, Finnair, KLM, Lufthansa, LOT Polish Airlines, Iberia, Qatar Airways, SAS, Singapore Airlines, Swiss Air, Olympic Air, TAP Portugal Airlines, Turkish Airlines etc.
From Airtickets24.com you can book your air tickets from and to the International Airport El. Venizelos in Athens (ATH) to all the destinations that it serves, easily and at the same time at the lowest prices of the market! All flights and routes from and to the International Airport El. Venizelos in Athens appear depending on the availability of seats on the flight and also gives you the opportunity to find the lowest price of the air ticket 3 days before and 3 days after the dates you initially chose. You can purchase your air ticket following a few steps on our website Airtickets24.com or call at our Call Center. After the completion of your booking you receive an e-mail with the number of your electronic tickets and an SMS with the same number and the information regarding your flight. The number of your electronic ticket and your identity card are all you need at the airport in order to receive your boarding card.
- You can get to the international airport of Athens by means of transport from nodal points of city or isolated regions. 6 express bus lines (OASA) reach in the airport Eleftherios Benizelos as well as the line 3 of metro railway or the line 1 of suburban railway. You can reach in the airport via Attica Highway by car.
- The bus lines that end up in the airport of Athens are X92 from Kifissia, X93 from the central bus station (KTEL) of Kifissos, the X94 from the Messogion Avenue (starting Bus stop at Ethniki Amina), X95 from Syntagma Square, X96 from Piraeus and finally the X97 from Dafni. There are itineraries with the suburban railway that connect the airport with Stathmos Larissis (connection with metro, line 1) and with the port of Piraeus. All the 6 bus lines operate 24-7.
- For the passengers that travel with children from Athens El. Venizelos Airport, there is a "Children's Creative Entertainment Area" that operates daily 09:00 - 21:00. It has been created in collaboration with a famous, national charity association and specifically educated personnel attend the children, facilitating their parents to complete their traveling processes. You will find this area next to the exits of departure B1-2.
- Other facilities in Athens airport are bank services and exchange, kiosks for tourist information and six renting cars offices, post, Ad Hoc Service and VIP Service for baggage transport, wireless internet zone for 45 minutes, permanent exhibition dedicated to Eleftherios Venizelos as well as exhibition of archaeological discoveries.
- In the international airport of Athens, EL. Venizelos, there is an Enterprising Centre that is located in arrivals' area. It is an area designed specially for professional needs of travelers by providing computers, wireless internet connection, telephone, fax, printer, meeting room for 6 individuals, projector and teleconference equipment.